Fairford Concrete Shed
- A sturdy, maintenance-free
high security shed, store
building or workshop with
sizes and optional to suit your
- Steel reinforced, interlocking concrete panels, 7ft high for maximum storage space
- One-piece Apex uPVC roof in Grey, Green or Clear for maximum light. NO ridges, NO leaks (Textured finish also available)
- Damp course lip & seal arrangements to seal panels to base to minimise chance of water ingress
- ‘Premium Grade’ Fort Knox high security doors, solid & secure with a double-point locking, 4-bolt system, double-skin steel. External fixed handle for security with key opening facility (‘Premium Grade’ Fort Knox doors are outward opening ONLY)
- uPVC double glazed window units in a choice of types and sizes
- 15 year structural guarantee
Door & Window Options
‘Premium Grade’ Fort Knox high security doors from Leofric are made from steel with a double skin, double point, 4-bolt locking system for the greatest possible security. Available in single or double-door opening giving a maximum width of 1050mm. External fixed handle for security with key opening facility. Click Shelving SystemFairford Concrete Shed RoofFort Fnox DoorsuPVC double glazed window units available in 2ft 8in or 4ft wide, top opening or sliding for maximum safety. The “long” opening vertical window unit is also available in fixed or top opening.
1. Apex Roof: Our pre-formed, low-profile, one-piece roof sheets in uPVC, goes over the whole roof, section by section in one joint-free moulding for minimal risk of leaking.
2. Panels & finish: 7ft high steel reinforced concrete panels, interlocking for greater strength and rigidity, comes in a round Cotswold stone as standard. Other finishes are available including plain – suitable for rendering.
DIY: Savings are available for customers wishing to erect the garage themselves.
Call us now on 0800 316 6390 for more details.
If you’d like more information on this, or any of our buildings you can order a brochure free of charge by clicking here. Alternatively, you can call our sales team on 0800 316 6390 if you have any questions or queries.